Terms & Conditions
The Mynd Project may have subsidiaries, affiliated legal entities, sellers and third party service providers around the world (“Subsidiaries” or “Affiliates”), providing the Products and Services to you on behalf of The Mynd Project. You acknowledge and agree that the Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Products and Services to you under these Terms.
We may make changes to these Terms and the Products and Services offered from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of these Terms will be posted on the Site and you should regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If you continue to access any of the Platforms or avail Products and Services after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Terms. You agree that these Terms shall supersede any prior agreements (except as specifically stated herein), and shall govern your entire relationship with The Mynd Project, including but not limited to events, agreements, and conduct preceding your acceptance of these Terms.
Part I- Preconditions for Access
In order to be eligible to avail the Products and Services offered on the Platforms, the user: (i) must not be less than 18 years and not more than 75 years of age; (ii) must meet with a fitness standard suitable for availing our Products and Services, as deemed appropriate in our discretion (ii) must not have been previously barred from availing the Products and Services offered on the Platforms; (iii) must comply with the terms of the agreement and all state, local, national and international laws as may be applicable (iv) must be physically located in the India or within a jurisdiction in which we offer our Products and Services If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or a non-profit organization, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or a non-profit organization, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
Fitness for Access to Products and Services
In order to assess your suitability for availing our Products and Services, we may require you to provide certain health and lifestyle related information before registering you for use and access of our Products and Services. Based on the information provided by you, we may refuse to register you or deny access to certain Products and Services in case we determine that your medical condition or fitness standard is not appropriate for availment of our Products and Services. However, this will not permanently debar you from availing our Products and Services and you may approach us at any subsequent time to reassess your suitability/eligibility in case of any improvements/changes to your medical condition or fitness standards.
Account and Registration
Subject to your eligibility to avail our Products and Services and compliance with these Terms, you may access our Products and Services through the Platforms. While some features on the Platforms may be available without registration; you shall be required to register online on any of our Platforms[Office2] by creating a The Mynd Project account (“Account”) to access most Products and Services.
You are solely responsible for the information associated with your Account and all activities in relation to your Account. You must maintain the security of your Account and promptly notify The Mynd Project at email@example.com if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your Account without your permission. The Mynd Project or its officers, directors, employees, consultants, Subsidiaries, Affiliates and agents, shall not be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from your failure to keep your account and password or other information secure. You will not authorize third parties to use your Account.
Representation and Warranties
By registering and creating an Account with The Mynd Project, you represent and warrant that:
You meet with all the eligibility requirements as set out in Clause 1 above;
(ii) All the information provided by you, prior to registration and thereafter is accurate and complete
(iii) You are competent to enter into a binding contract under the laws of India or any other laws as may be applicable
(iv) You have never been convicted of any offence in the nature of a sexual crime (including molestation, child abuse etc.) or any offence under
the Information Technology Act, 2000 or rules or regulations specified thereunder
Part II- Rules Governing Access of Platforms
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Your content (excluding credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and undergo (a) transmissions over various networks, and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. However, please note that credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You are prohibited from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, or exploiting any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission from us.
Please note that the headings used in this agreement are simply included for convenience and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms in any way.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timelines of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Permission and Consents
Once you complete the process of registration and setting up of your Account on any of our Platforms, you will be permitted to:
- Access and post content on any of the Platforms;
- Access and purchase Products & Services and subscribe to Services subject to the terms and conditions set out herein;
Upon completion of registration you consent to:
- Receiving emails or SMS/texts on your email address or mobile number in relation to updates and changes to the features of Products and Services and special offers, new promotions and sales opportunities and notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. If you do not want to receive such email/text messages, you may opt out by sending us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages or phone messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- Receiving information on your email and phone in relation to fulfilment of orders placed by you for availing our Products and Services
- Receiving information pertaining to customized Treatment Plans over Email/Sms.
- Receiving reminders and alerts on your email and phone in relation to the services pertaining to online appointment bookings and Treatment Plans subscribed by you under these Terms.
User Generated Content
Registered users entitled to avail Products and Services on the Platforms may be permitted to post certain feedback, reviews, ratings, comments, questions, data, documents, pictures and other information on any of the Platforms. (“Content”)
You are responsible solely for the Content that you post, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse any of your Content.
By submitting your Content on our Site or App, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
By posting Content on our Site and App, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through our Site and App. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You agree that The Mynd Project may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) comply with request from the government or its agencies (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.,
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor your Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove your Content at any time and for any reason, including for a violation of these Terms; in compliance with a legal order or upon being notified by the appropriate Government or its agency under section 79(3)(b) of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Mynd Project is not a licensed health care provider and its services, products and content should not be used in place of professional medical advice. Always consult with a licensed physician or other qualified healthcare provider before making any decisions or taking any actions that may affect your health.
- The app is not intended for use in patients with mental health conditions or other health conditions and is only intended for use by healthy adults in a stable environment. The app offers advice related to general health and wellness only.
- We make no representation or warranty about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the app, any of the products and services, the third-party device, or any advice or information provided as part of our services.
- Your use of the platform, products and any service is entirely at your own risk. We do not promise that the functional aspects of the platform or our content will be error free or that the platform, our content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any health information and links on the content, whether provided by The Mynd Project or by contract from outside providers, is provided solely for educational and informational purposes.
- By accessing links to other sites, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for those sites. We reserve the right to disable links to and / or from third party sites to our service, although we are under no obligation to do so.
Occasionally, we may offer access to private or public beta versions of our products and/or services for testing, evaluation, and improvement purposes. Beta versions come with no guarantee that they will be made generally available, and we reserve the right to discontinue or modify them at any time without notice. Please be aware that beta versions may contain bugs, errors, or other defects, and their use is entirely at your own risk. They are pre-release, expected to contain defects which may be material, and may not operate at the level of performance or compatibility of a final, generally available product and/or service offering. Your data may not be secured, and you should exercise caution and not rely on the correct functioning or performance of any beta version. Additionally, any third-party software, services, or other products used in connection with beta versions are subject to their own terms, and we are not responsible for them. We may change our prices for beta versions by posting notice to your account and/or our website, and such price increases will be effective immediately.